[Tfug] Education for Linux - Small client machines

marcia wilbur marcia.k.wilbur at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:50:16 MST 2017

 I was interested in if I recall you had some docking type stations or
client type machines and I wanted to get an idea of how much something like
that would cost because you have some background in making those if I
recall. I think I met you either at Linux world or at hope I don't remember
which one. But yeah I wanted to get some info because they're taking the
stuff over the Border sometimes through airports and reducing the weight
could be very useful.