[Tfug] Education for Linux - Small client machines

Bob Saltzer bob_saltzer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 13:32:08 MST 2017

I've done a couple of AZ schools with linux, 1 public, 1 private.Would love to compare notes with those doing same.
Bob AtkinsonTucson

    On Monday, March 6, 2017 7:11 AM, Harry McGregor <micros at osef.org> wrote:

 Hi,

Yes, Jon is right, I was an original member of SLUG (starnet Linux users group) , which became TFUG.

And I am still around. I still teach Linux for Pima, and my "day job" is in enterprise storage for IBM.

OSEF is basically dormant and has been for some time. I keep involved in educational technology by volunteering on TUSDs technology over site committee.

Harry