[Tfug] Fwd: Re: OT: Llatex/rubber solvents 2ynu4ahu

William McNulty tehgimmick at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 10:05:59 MST 2014

I would suggest basic laquer thinner from ace hardware. It's not too pricey
for a gallon. But i do believe it will work the best. You will have to do a
bit of scraping work on the paddels though. Depending on how thick it is it
may take a bit to get it all off. In the future you can make a paddle with
a rod out of wood and still use it in a drill. Then you toss it out.
Hope this helps