[Tfug] OT: Plumbing

Timothy D. Lenz tlenz at vorgon.com
Thu Feb 21 17:52:16 MST 2013

It works ok. Our water is just so bad because of the CAP water being
mixed in. There is a prefilter to the system that has to have the
cartrage replaced every 3-4 months or so or we still get a problem hard
water. We also have a charcoal prefilter after the partical filter or
the water smells like a swimming pool.