[Tfug] Recommendations for hassle free desktop wireless card

Zack Breckenridge zbrdge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 01:02:54 MST 2013

Let me add that this doesn't mean the N150 *won't* work with Debian, in
fact I recommend giving it a try and would be interested to hear if it
works. It appears that this uses the ath9k driver, but I'm not sure about
the firmware. And it also looks like I was wrong about the debian kernel..

If you don't mind running "testing" (I was forced to use their stable
version, Squeeze), Wheezy appears to have a 3.x Kernel.