[Tfug] USB hang

erich erich1 at copper.net
Tue Aug 7 17:47:17 MST 2012

I know,
           I can't test the "bad hard drive" theory because this is the
only SATA machine
that I have. One would like to drop the drive into another SATA machine
and see
what happens.
           At this point I can answer only one of your questions:
Mythdora 12.

Sounds like the answer is "no".  A USB device can't wreck a USB system.

Erich

PS: It's USB 2.0, and this Knoppix can handle it.

EWF