[Tfug] OT: shameless parts trafficking (not that anyone on this list will want them after you read this)

Steve Franks bahamasfranks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 18:10:19 MST 2010

Got me a brand-new (used ~ 1month) Lenovo V460 with a new Broadcom
wifi chipset that Ubuntu just won't eat.  I've already wasted about
half the price of the laptop in my own time playing with it.  Paid
~$700, if you make me a reasonable offer, we'll talk.

Also have 2 different 1/2 size minicard (whatever replaced minipci)
Intel 802.11n card's that the bios won't allow.  $20 a piece; not
worth returning at those prices.

Alternatively, $50 to anyone who will provide a hacked bios w/o
bricking it.  $50 add'l if you can get the hack onto the net without
getting yourself or myself in any trouble.

Oh, while I'm at it, got a tmobile G1 that I can't seem to root.  name
your price on that one.  It's pretty beat up, but fully functional (so
far as I can tell, like I said, I can't root it).

Steve