[Tfug] FW: OT Bandwidth providers

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Mon Nov 8 18:53:37 MST 2010

Hi,

This really depends on location, and what you will be using it for.

I have been really happy with TWTC for fiber reachable locations.
Pricing on metro ethernet and voip transported PRI was amazing.

Cox and Comcast are ok, depending on what you need, either Fiber or Coax

Qwest does do fiber based services as well, have not worked with them
though.

If you are getting large bandwidth, Login seems to be a good bet.  TUSD
just purchased 800Mbit through them.

Simplybits is great to work with, can reach almost anywhere in town
without major transport costs and gives a good overall package depending
on what you need.

                            Harry