[Tfug] voice recognition software

b1nary g0d b1naryg0d.ws at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 18:09:38 MST 2010

I know of alot of disability stuff on linux since im disabled..and alot of
my friends(online) are so ill do some research for that kinda stuff...if you
could email me and or get setup on IM ill help you out....cya Earl
b1naryg0d(dot)ws(at)gmail(dot)com for email...drop me an email n ill give
you all the info
--B1naryG0d