[Tfug] OpenOffice file exports to PDF

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Thu Sep 17 18:46:03 MST 2009

I painstakingly went through each font directory and found that the presence of the Deja Vu directory in /usr/share/fonts/truetype, when eliminated would no longer cause the previous font errors, so I changed all the formula fonts to Nimbus No9L and the wierd fonts wouldn't show up (even though I highly doubt they were in the Deja Vu font directory.

Instead what happens now is that an empty space appears in the .pdf where there were once proper fonts in the .odt; so instead of weird fonts, there are no fonts in occasional spaces where there are supposed to be numbers.

So, I'm done for the evening -thanks for all your help!!

Charles

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.