[Tfug] OT: M.S. in C.S.

cara pinkgranite at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:09:26 MST 2009

I have an M.S. in C.S. from U of New Mexico. I got great training for the
job world there ... and for research work. I would warn you about a PhD in
C.S. however. No need for one unless you really want the academic/teaching
life. I've been warned against a PhD in C.S. by many people whom I respect
out in industry and in academia.
cara