[Tfug] 8. Re: Authentication procedures

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Tue Mar 17 17:48:08 MST 2009

What I have is a secret formula that I use to answer all secret questions
and use for all passwords.

I use the same formula for all secret questions.

Let's see: for parameters

a) the musical scale,
b) palindromes,
c) the periodic table of the elements:

If the secret question is "What is the name of your favorite sister?"

You can do this:  "hmmm, W is not in the periodic table, Ha is... Halium,
uhhh ... wait a minute, W is an element, it's Tungsten!"

So the answer is:

TungstenmiulaH74...

Rule2: I just made Halium up.  It's not really an element.  Spelled it
backwards. Added 74

So, there are really a large number of possible formulas one can use for
all passwords for all secret questions.  Your formula, however, if you're
worried about security... like someone getting into your email account;
should be as random and complex in appearance as anyone's password.

Rule3: Skip every other letter.

Tnsemua74

Rule4: Transform the letters of musical scales up a note. And capitalize
them.

TnsFmuB74

The four rules are:

Rule1: Spell out the letters, symbols, as the names of elements in the
periodic table.  If none exist, make one up according to certain
rules...for consonants preceding vowels, etc.... add lium, or pium, etc.

Rule2: Spell the last element backwards at the end and add the atomic
number of the first element.

Rule3: Skip every certain numbers of letters.

Rule4: Transpose the letters corresponding to musical scales.

This is just a random set of rules, you can have three or two rules
depending on your needs... my example is a certain "formula" that I
copyrighted,...so please don't use it to login to my bank account.  Thank
you

Charles

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is
priveleged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If