[Tfug] VirtualBox: Shared Folders on Lenny

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Mon Mar 16 13:10:58 MST 2009

Thanks for your help John (as usual)!

When anyone has time to answer this:

# lspci -vvv | Kernel

or,

# lspci -vvv | Vir

or, pipe- grepping [vbox, , box, vir, vb, VB, vB, Vb, ox, etc ]  supposed
to return any results wrt "VirtualBox"

I get none.

And VirtualBox/WindowsXP complains that there is a PCI Device with no
software.

I think Lenny's permissions are maybe a little more strict than Etch, I've
run into earlier problems.  Even though I confirmed installing the proper
version of VirtualBox, for Lenny, is it likely a permission is off
somewhere??  Where should I look?

Thanks,

Charles

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is
priveleged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If