[Tfug] Tucson Business ISP

Michael Omar Gatto gatto_omar at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 00:13:46 MST 2009

Hi All,

I'm thinking of ditching Cox for my home office internet. Downtime issues as well as them not upgrading the upstream speeds along with their recent downstream increase makes me want to look elsewhere. Right now, for 384Kb up / 2Mb down with a static IP, I'm paying $59. Simplybits, like Cox doesn't publish its rate structure anywhere I nor Goggle can see.

I'd like to hear some recommendations about other ISPs locally and anecdotes about Cox and Simplybits from you all.

Thanks a bunch,
- Mike Gatto