[Tfug] [OT] San Diego Whale Watching Vouchers

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Sat Feb 14 22:33:27 MST 2009

We recently went whale watching in San Diego and unfortunately the sea
was choppy and we didn't get to see any whales. San Diego Harbor
Excursions gave us three vouchers for a future trip sometime this
season, which ends at the end of March. These vouchers should cover the
entire ticket cost. We can't go back by then so we are offering the
vouchers for free to the first takers in Tucson. We've done this the
previous two years with the same company and had a lot of fun. Details
are here:

   http://www.sdhe.com/san-diego-whale-watching.html

The trips typically last 3 to 3.5 hours and go about four miles off the
coast.

If you want some/all of the vouchers please contact me off list.

   andy at britishideas dot com

Sorry that this is off-topic but this is the first place I wanted to
offer them before trying Craig's List, etc.

Andy

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864