[Tfug] IP KVM's

Nate nate at torzo.com
Mon Feb 16 16:16:16 MST 2009

We use avocent... expensive, but they work, and work with multiple
platforms using java.  They have PS/2 or USB dongles.  You don't have to
buy their expensive central console software.  The switch itself has an
HTTP interface.  Stay far away from Raritan... they're horrible.  Belkin
also tends to suck.  If all you need is serial console (for non-windows
boxes), can't beat opengear for both price and quality.

Nate