[Tfug] OT - PC Autostart Hardware

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Wed Feb 11 09:23:16 MST 2009

Not going to work for what I need.  I'm looking for a way for a PC to
shut itself down (power down) and have a "smart" internal-to-the-case
power supply that can be configured to restart the system if it is
shut down with instructions to power back up either immediately or
after a certain time period.  I would think this isn't rocket science,
but I've not seen a PS that provides this functionality.

Jim

James Secan
NorthWest Research Associates, Inc
2455 E. Speedway Blvd, Suite 204