[Tfug] Some news in hackintosh circles..

Brian Murphy murphy+tfug at email.arizona.edu
Tue Feb 10 23:56:14 MST 2009

Quoting Zack Williams <zdwzdw at gmail.com>:
> What you get when you buy OS X is for it to work as advertised,
> without major problems, with a set upgrade path, on high quality
> hardware, with a group of aesthetically minded developers making
> software that is purchased by users who don't buy crap (unlike on
> Windows).   That's what you pay for - time and quality.

Wow... Kool-aide if I've ever heard it.

How's the osx DHCPv6 client coming along?

http://www.ops.ietf.org/lists/v6ops/v6ops.2007/msg00701.html

But it's not like they do plain old v4 DHCP any better:

http://lists.sans.org/pipermail/unisog/2007-January/027056.html

Time and quality indeed.

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of the University of
Arizona.