[Tfug] dynamic website help

Angus Scott-Fleming angussf at geoapps.com
Sun Apr 5 21:53:54 MST 2009

On 5 Apr 2009 at 19:38, christopher floess  wrote:

> I'm sure there are lots of ways to do it. I don't feel comfortable with
> javascript, but I've done limited amount of cgi scripts in perl and python.
> Thanks for any help ~ Chris

Don't know if this will help, but you can easily show the date/time of last
modification of any given file with CGI scripting:

    <!--#config timefmt="%A, %d %B %Y"--><!--#flastmod
    file="./filename.extension"-->

A simple google search should turn up lots of CGI scripts to display the
contents of a directory if you want to show all the different versions in each
file's directory:

    http://www.google.com/search?q="cgi+script"+"directory+listing"

HTH

--