[Tfug] Cox and Port 25

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Wed Sep 10 10:22:22 MST 2008

There is no guarantee of what Cox might do in the future, so it's just
idle speculation.

My suggestion would be to enjoy it and hope they don't change that policy.

You could always sign up for a subscription VPN service that will allow
you to tunnel everything past Cox's limitations...will slow down your
connection though...

Andy

--
Andy