[Tfug] OT A word of thanks

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:12:05 MST 2008

Wow I ask for proof and you link me to sites that either don't have anything
on it, or requires me to spend capital to assess whether it is true or not.
To be fair though the last link at least discusses it and in a strange twist
of events provides sources for their information.

However, it is all still speculative and based around singular opinions on
what happened by those who weren't there. A single quote by someone who as
stated by the paragraph that precedes it, wasn't even there is their guiding
proof. The simple fact is that most politics are secretive, or else we
wouldn't have to have acts in place for getting information from the
government.

So please, provide proof, not speculative theory. A conspiracy theory is
like a rumor, 1 part truth, 1 part fiction, 1 part fancy. All any of us care
about is truth. If you are incapable of providing full truth, please don't
bother replying.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell