[Tfug] OT A word of thanks

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Tue Oct 21 09:30:06 MST 2008

Judd Pickell schrieb:
> Since you weren't there, where is your proof that this is what happened?
> Unless you are going to tell me you  are 100+ years old and remember
> what it was like being toddler during those "formative" years.
>
>     1908 J. P. Morgan (Rothschild agent) secretly took a group of
>     bankers on a private train from Hoboken to  his hotel on Jekyll
>     Island to set up the FED. These bankers had to use only their first
>     names in the hotel so that the hotel servents would not know who was
>     there.
>
>     This is how the FED was set up. If this isn't a conspiracy, then my
>     name is Andrew Jackson.

Start with the book "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin:

http://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jekyll-Island-Federal-Reserve/dp/0912986212

But, i allready posted:

Check out ex-pat's views. They often see the whole pic (jobs and all)
which is often blurry due to the small steps executed by the social
engineers:

- Webster Tarpley (the whole mess)
http://www.tarpley.net/

- F. W. Engdahl (food and oil)
http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/

- Ezra Pound (the private illegal FED/income tax)
http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/Secrets_of_the_Federal_Reserve/secrets_of_the_federal_reserve_TC.htm

    Chapter One: Jekyll Island.

Eric

"I killed the Bank" Andrew Jackson