[Tfug] 2 weeks of Hackintosh fun..

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 14:57:15 MST 2008

I would agree.

I use both Windows and Linux because each gives me something I want or need.

A little off topic for this post... I wish there were some visual development environments for open source like Visual FoxPro or Visual Basic had.  Those were nice in my opinion.  Wish I had a tool like that for PHP/MySql development.