[Tfug] CSS footer trouble

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Sun May 4 23:32:36 MST 2008

You need to wrap the center area with a div and give a height of 90%
(adjust it until you get what you want). That will ensure that any
internal divs force the bottom line to the bottom of the page, and if
there isn't enough information it will still push to the bottom of the
page. I didn't look at the code of the page directly, just offering
the suggestion from being familiar with the problem with past pages.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell