[Tfug] marking up pdf documents

christopher skeptikos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:44:43 MST 2008

> This might work for some uses but it seems pretty inflexible.  Unless
> I'm missing something?

Well, I've just marked up a pdf document with xournal, and
it has an export function so I was able to effectively save
the marked up pdf document to a new pdf document. I've opened
it with xpdf, and the saves were preserved. So as of now,
although it seems like xournal isn't intended for pdf
annotation, it does do the job. And I would say better
than the other alternatives so far. Try it. Let me know
what you think. I'll report back after I do some studying
tonight ~ Chris

--
christopher <skeptikos at gmail.com>