[Tfug] WorldCare sale, reprise

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 15:04:35 MST 2008

Hi, Judd,

--- Judd Pickell <pickell at gmail.com> wrote:

> If you guys have the time and are willing to put
> a short list of interesting
> desktop components/servers that could be available
> then I would appreciate it.

I dont think we have the time to tabulate *components*
that are available.  E.g., we just pull select cards
and put them (untested) in the store for $1-$2 each.
There's just too many different cards to keep track
of what they each *do* ("Ah, has an AGP connector
so it must be a video card...")

But, Joe *promised* he'd put together a list of the
servers...

> Since I would gladly make a trip down there in the
> afternoon (I will be on a school trip to the
> helicopter base out here in Avra Valley in the
> morning).

Cool!  I didn't realize there was such a place
besides DM.  It would be great fun to rummage
around in the Bone Yard *if* it was allowed...
The Pima Air & Space museum is also an interesting
place.  Always amazing to see how things that
big can actually *fly*... (even MORE amazing to
recall Saturn V's "flying"!)

--don