[Tfug] WorldCare sale, reprise

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:29:03 MST 2008

Thanks!

I will just plan to make a trip down monday or at worst later in the
week. I need some components for some of my older systems, mostly some
simple video upgrades and maybe some memory and of course always on
the look out for a decent laser printer.. Teaching the children from
home means that we go through a lot of paper.. :)

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell