[Tfug] WorldCare sale, reprise

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:45:21 MST 2008

That is cool, I won't have the money to pick up anything until the
31st, so I didn't bother going to the sale this last weekend. If you
guys have the time and are willing to put a short list of interesting
desktop components/servers that could be available then I would
appreciate it. Since I would gladly make a trip down there in the
afternoon (I will be on a school trip to the helicopter base out here
in Avra Valley in the morning).

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell