[Tfug] OT: Proposed increase in H1B visas

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Mon Mar 17 13:57:25 MST 2008

On 03/17/2008 11:51 AM, keith smith wrote:
> I called her office and complained.  I think everyone on the
> list should do likewise.  Phone: (520) 881-3588.

Isn't that assuming everyone on the list agrees with you? As
diverse as our technical skills are, so are our opinions on
policy.

I am in favor of OT discussions because I learn new things
and get to know the people on the list better. But you did not
state what the problem is. You included facts (good), but did not
include why you think it is a problem (bad). Seems like you are
just rallying for the cause.

--
Glen