[Tfug] OT windows: need to vent

christopher skeptikos at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 05:02:20 MST 2008

> is to avoid the DRM updates that hide mp3 files in the 'blowz
> exploder, at least I've seen XP fail to display mp3 files on a thumb
> drive-like mp3 player when connected to a 3rd party's XP box.  Talk
> about defective by design ...

hmm, I wonder if the drm stuff could explain a strange
distortion in some mp3's I just got from a friend. Xmms
can't play them right while amarok can, so I guess it
probably isn't that, but if you know how to fix it,
let me know. ~ Chris

--
if your bands only web presence consists of a myspace
page, you've just lost a fan.....seriously, myspace?