[Tfug] Wonderfully long email signatures!!!

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Wed Jul 23 01:14:59 MST 2008

Check out this wonderful signature I received from
someone...let's call him/her Pat, and the company the ACME
Corporation.

> Thanks,
>
> Pat
>
> Pat Jones
> ACME Corporation
> "Lame tag line here."
>

> http://www.acmecorp.com
>

> Office: 800.555.1212 x101
> Cell: 900.555.1213
>

> New address!
>

> 1234 Main Streed
> Suite 100
> Arlington, TX 54321
>

> ________________________________
>
> This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
> the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
> confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended
> recipient or an authorized representative of the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this
> communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return
> email and delete the message and any attachments from your
> system.

And if that's not bad enough, I'll often get a reply that
contains only the line "Thank You" with that signature appended.

And of course it was sent via outlook, so it was not line wrapped
correctly. I fixed it just for you! But the extra line breaks is
what I see when the html email is converted to plain text.
Viewing it as html, shows that there are only half as many line
breaks.

And I love the security message.

::sigh::

--