[Tfug] Wonderfully long email signatures!!!

George Cohn gwcohn at simplybits.net
Wed Jul 23 06:56:08 MST 2008

Glen Pfeiffer wrote:
> Check out this wonderful signature I received from
> someone...let's call him/her Pat, and the company the ACME
> Corporation.
>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Pat
>>
>> Pat Jones
>> ACME Corporation
>> "Lame tag line here."

Here's one I find amusing from a friend on a British car list:

WARNING: this e-mail probably contains rude and offensive language and
is intended for people with a sense of humour. If you have had yours
surgically removed, or are of a sensitive disposition, please delete
this e-mail immediately. If you take offence, sit on it.

George Cohn