[Tfug] religious nutcakes

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Fri Jul 11 08:08:43 MST 2008

> Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 00:53:14 -0700
> From: Michael Omar Gatto <gatto_omar at hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Tfug] religious nutcakes
> To: <tfug at tfug.org>
>

> Meh, I served in Afghanistan as a Marine. I'd hate to nuke it since there were alot of fine people there and the food is damn good, too. I don't like my curries radioactive, mind you...

I said the tribal areas, didn't I? thats where the Taliban are attacking
us from. Its like the SS went to Liechtenstein 1945 and attacked German
cities in the 1950s.

> Oh, and as a Persian linguist I don't consider most Muslims as nutcakes and although I personally find some Egyptians rather annoying sometimes (used to be married to one) it doesn't automatically make them assholes or terrorists, me thinks. Rumor has it that UA holds academic conferences and people, apparently (gasp!) sometimes fly in just for a day to score brownie points by saying they attended...
>
> - Mike Gatto

Well, that's just fine. Then you can explain to us the persian concept
of "ketman" (arabian "taqiya"). I do consider moslems  as nutcakes
because of their concept of "tauchid" (please excuse the German
spelling, i know that its spelled otherwise in English "wahid",
whatever, but i forget). Tauchid is the essence of islam. Tauchid is the
reason why musselmen hate the west (us). In the West we have this
plurality,  social life here, private life there, religion here,
government there and so forth. Not so for the musselman, there is only
one thing, islam (tauchid). Europe had this tauchid brain damage in the
Dark Ages, it was called

                              "Consensus fidelium"

See, goddamit. I don't care about religion or tauchid or moslems and all
this bullshit. But they keep attacking us. This is just a waste of time.
lets go back to linux, damit.
Eric