[Tfug] religious nutcakes

Michael Omar Gatto gatto_omar at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 00:53:14 MST 2008

Meh, I served in Afghanistan as a Marine. I'd hate to nuke it since there were alot of fine people there and the food is damn good, too. I don't like my curries radioactive, mind you...

Oh, and as a Persian linguist I don't consider most Muslims as nutcakes and although I personally find some Egyptians rather annoying sometimes (used to be married to one) it doesn't automatically make them assholes or terrorists, me thinks. Rumor has it that UA holds academic conferences and people, apparently (gasp!) sometimes fly in just for a day to score brownie points by saying they attended...

- Mike Gatto