[Tfug] religious nutcakes (was Spy Bill Debate Comes to an End)

eric christian ericdanc at alice-dsl.net
Fri Jul 11 00:08:00 MST 2008

> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 19:25:11 -0700 (PDT)
> From: keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [Tfug] Spy Bill Debate Comes to an End
> To: Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
>

> Interesting, are we still talking about
> "..get-out-of-jail-free pass to telephone companies..."
> and
> "While the program will now become law, most of it's provisions remain
> secret from the public and most lawmakers, although the administration
> will now be required to place all international surveillance activity
> under the authority of a secret court created to consider the so-called
> FISA cases.".
>
> As reported on FoxNews.com
> http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=5341118&page=1 ?
>
> Because that scares me to death!

Fox scares you? What then about the ca. 1 billion musselman nutcakes?
This is starting to piss me off. I think we better get back to linux...

Its a goddammed good thing someone is doing something against these
bastards. As i was at my job at the Tucson TIA in June 2001, i
encountered 2 guys ca. 30 years old without luggage. I thought they were
Turks and i asked them about that, they said they were Egyptians. They
asked me how to get to the UA. I went off on my way along Alvernon north
to the JCC. After Sept 11th, i told a responsible person at my place of
work about this. he didn't give a shit. These 2 assholes were probably
part of the "crew" of the downed PA plane. i'm PA "Dutch" (Deutsch) and
descendent of a soldier of the 1776 war. don't give me any of this
religiopatriotic bullshit.

Good that the gov is spying on these bastards. close the f*king internet
on 'em. hey  i had an interview  at the TUH, the tech  univ Harburg in
Hamburg 1999 as sysadmin and looked at their cray etc running Unix.  I
didn't get the job, but  Mohamed Ata was there doing just fine online.

So, its 2008 and its still war against  taliban. what's this? the 100
year religious (religion is a neurological disorder, B. Maher) war? bin
laden is in the tribal area with taliban online laughing at us. lets get
this asshole: nuke 2 points, one south, one north of the tribal area.
wait 1 day, then start to carpet bomb the tribal area until they dont
want to attack us anymore and we have the asshole. this is war, lets get
it done. we didn't pussy foot in 1940s. You want me to tell about how
the Brits and the US napalmed Hamburg? How people tried to jump in
canals and got stuck in streets of boiling asphalt?

lets go back to linux, ok?
Eric