[Tfug] DVD Writing

Don Freeman DFreeman at pagnet.org
Fri Jan 18 15:55:44 MST 2008

I just started this process myself and I gather that the "+" formats are
newer and improved as you suggest. My older DVD player requires the "-" and
will not play the "+". I just purchased a VHS & DVD combo unit and the docs
suggest that the "+" formats may be more editable than the older "-" format.

Don W. Freeman, P.E.
Transportation Engineer
Pima Association of Governments
177 N. Church Ave. #405