[Tfug] Shameless Parts Trafficking (big list)

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:09:49 MST 2008

The U1 and U30 seem to have compatible RAM boards...I tried installing
them and OpenBoot reported them.

Do you know where I can cheaply find some short DIMMs for my U5?  I've
been wanting to max it out to 512 MB (or 1 GB, if it will support it
[the U10 supports it, and the U5 has the same motherboard...]), but I
haven't seen any good deals.

Happy New Year,
Jude