[Tfug] wxWidgets

Jeremy D Rogers jdrogers at optics.arizona.edu
Sat Aug 30 12:48:48 MST 2008

I started playing with wx a few years ago and that project stalled.
The docs are sparse (or were a few years ago), but the examples for
wxpython are awesome. I think the nicest cross-platform out there in
wx is bitpim. If you are on Debian, aptitude install wx2.8-examples
and run the example app. It shows a lot of the features and might
help. However, since I kind of stalled on it, I probably can't answer
how it suits your needs. I also don't have any experience with others
to compare to, but I had looked at alternatives, and it seemed like
choices were limited. I remember something with Fox in the name and qt
which has a mucked up license for windows, but that was about it.
JDR