[Tfug] ubuntu

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Wed Apr 23 06:54:21 MST 2008

-- sitkaa at email.arizona.edu wrote:
>  Great guys (and gals),

>  Glad it is easy for you.

I've installed Windows on machines where I found the correct drivers, downloaded them on a Linux machine, and burned them to CD to install.  It took almost a day to get a modem going at times plus almost a day installing and updating the OS.  Windows in a non-OEM version isn't always easy.

Earl
"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code" Unknown Linux Geek

Click for a credit repair consultation, raise your FICO score.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3m2LaaEoRbCJURX9HEZsRNUOwhPhNZUWGP9L8iuzq6b3J8ww/