[Tfug] ubuntu

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Wed Apr 23 06:56:24 MST 2008

-- christopher <skeptikos at gmail.com> wrote:

>> How difficult is it to put a CD in the CDR drive and reboot?

> Harder than you might think. My cdrom doesn't like to
open and every time I want to use it I have to use a
straightened paper clip to stick in that hole and open
it.

Did you need to go to a terminal to do this?

Earl
"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code" Unknown Linux Geek

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options: