[Tfug] ubuntu

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Tue Apr 22 17:09:48 MST 2008

-- "John Karns" <johnkarns at gmail.com> wrote:

>>  Making it as simple as possible is really the only solution.

>  How difficult is it to put a CD in the CDR drive and reboot?

It isn't difficult.  I did it with Ubuntu 5.10 a couple of years ago and it wasn't very hard to do at all.  I've been using Linux every since.

If you want to try Linux and are worried about hardware compatibility and installation, go to World Care and get one with Ubuntu installed.  Can't be much easier than that.

Earl
"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
"I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code" Unknown Linux Geek

Click to book your dream cruise.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3nL6YoJLrnW0w4V95UWSMa2wZRTqV2ko5414FI9wZhhAo6DG/