[Tfug] ubuntu

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu sitkaa at email.arizona.edu
Fri Apr 18 08:55:42 MST 2008

Avoiding code is just not possible in linux.
Code is Greek to me.

I have tried code with ForTran, Pascal, Basic, VB, HTML, an obscure lang. for
programming data loggers, and probably others I don't remember. I should know
by now that I am not very good at code. Really, just can't do it. My mind just
doesn't work like that. So, ...

There is no real way to get linux completely working without delving
into code.
Does this mean I am shut out of the world of linux? Disparaged as being a
perpetual obstinate idiot newbie?

I wish I could contribute, but what I would contribute is just not code.

Michael