[Tfug] ubuntu (troll?)

Eric M. Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Tue Apr 15 11:10:44 MST 2008

Going to the "dark side" (OS X) is really tempting... I find myself using my wife's MacBook Pro more and more, and X11 on OS X is just awesome

Anyone seen OpenMac? It's a "Beige box" capable of running Leopard... really, really temping

http://www.psystar.com/index.php?&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=1&category_id=3&manufacturer_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=72

Eric
http://nixwizard.net