[Tfug] ubuntu (troll?)

sitkaa at email.arizona.edu sitkaa at email.arizona.edu
Tue Apr 15 10:39:57 MST 2008

I don't consider myself a troll. actually, if you knew me, you would thik that
is funny. That you see my feedback as trolling only exemplifies my
point: there
is a bridgable divide between the technically inclined and the not-so. It is
unlikely that this bridge will ever be more than a footbridge swaying in the
wind simply because techies couldn't give a hoot about making linux simple.

I agree I could take some courses so I could figure out to use the operating
system. All I really want to do is use the computer for simple things like
office stuff, connecting to the internet, organizing and storing files, and
maybe listening to some internet-based music. Does taking a class at Pima
College (it is cheaper then the University) seem like an awful lot of work to
anyone besides me? I not, then I suppose I am a troll.

Grrrrrrr!
Michael