[Tfug] ubuntu (troll?)

Eric M. Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Tue Apr 15 10:20:07 MST 2008

Yes I would agree with the "don't feed the troll" post - are you seriously asking for help or are you just trolling this list?

Techies "turn wrenches" and get stuff working... there is a level of "polish" lacking from Linux right now, but there are projects underway that are trying to address that situation (openSUSE, Ubuntu, etc.)

Eric
http://nixwizard.net