[Tfug] Linux+ASUS?

erich erich1 at copper.net
Thu May 31 11:07:11 MST 2007

Yes,
     I was able to pull up the site. Very interesting. There's a lot
of material in the article Microsoft might not want the consuming
public to know about. It wouldn't be the first time that arrange-
ments between hardware manufacturers and Microsoft intended
to "cut out" the open source community have occurred. With
Vista, its on a much grander scale, however.

                                                       Erich