[Tfug] Q: Should we Invite the Governor to Attend Our Meetings?

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Sat May 26 15:32:40 MST 2007

Funny. My reaction was, "Why doesn't he take another hit?"

Do radar guys born in 1946 partake in the ganga?

To the OP:
If you care to attract more attention, Nappys website
follows:

http://azgovernor.gov/BioJN.asp

P.S. When politicians are big on that "we are doing it for
the children" stuff, it makes me wonder about them.