[Tfug] Q: Should we Invite the Governor to Attend Our Meetings?

Matt Jacob matt.jacob at gmail.com
Sat May 26 17:14:23 MST 2007

Hold on a minute, guys. Felix might be onto something here.

I've always thought we could use more hot chicks in TFUG. While
Napolitano doesn't exactly qualify, this post might be the catalyst we
need to get this initiative off the ground. I propose we use our
entire 2007 budget to recruit attractive Linux femmes.

Who's with me?

Matt