[Tfug] Q: Should we Invite the Governor to Attend Our Meetings?

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Sat May 26 08:55:37 MST 2007

Hi Janet. Do you prefer focus follows mouse or sloppy focus? I like sloppy
in spite of the name.
Let me tell you some other things about my window manager....Which linux
variant did you
say you use? Oh, FreeBSD, and you say you'll be replacing all the desktops
at the capitol with
it? Well, I think the effort will certainly pay off.

On 5/26/07, Bowie J. Poag <bpoag at comcast.net> wrote:

> Are you smoking pot?
>

> Felix Tilley wrote:
> > Should we invite the governor of Arizona to attend our Thursday
> > meetings?  I do not know her email address.  It's probably something
> like
> >
> > governor at arizona.gov   or
> >
> > governor at az.gov
> >

> > She has a reputation for being a micromanager who who does not permit
> > any initiative on the part of her employees.  But we don't work for
> > her.  She is supposed to be working for us.  And besides, most of you
> > appear to be a bunch of copyright thieves and anarchists.
> >
> > I doubt she is computer literate.
> >
> > I leave this up to Claude.
> >
> > Felix
> >
> > PS:  Tell her Buddy's Grill is in the Crossroads Festival shopping
> > center on the NE corner of Swan and Grant.

Q: What did the zen buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?

A: Make me one with everything ~ Dr. Jonathan Katz