[Tfug] [tfug] Sun Ultra 5 UPA port?

Jude Nelson judecn at gmail.com
Mon May 14 14:38:50 MST 2007

My U5 has an integrated 16MB ATI Rage 215GP (mach64 chipset), so I can run
it with a head with some video memory to spare.  The weird thing is, Sun's
manuals explicitly state that the U5 does NOT have a UPA port!  I'm just
curious as to how it got there, and if it's even active.

Regards,
Jude Neslson